Vitesse Company Overview:
Vitesse is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 for the issuance of e-money and is registered as a Money Transmitter with HMRC. Vitesse PSP provides cross-border payment services to banks and businesses via a globally distributed settlement network. Through a single integration, merchants gain access to domestic routing, leveraging lower payment costs to deliver payments seamlessly.
The Pain Points:
- Previously our experience was with a supplier that was not reactive to our needs as a client. When they did, response times were slow and often failed to address our needs. As a result, our Sanction and PEP screening was cumbersome and required us to use ancillary suppliers to “complete the job”. We would receive a simple “Pass/Fail” message with no evidence of what match targets there were.
- W2 provide an end to end service, screening transaction and client data. It completes the screening process, delivers the results and supports effective remediation and a clear audit trail of decisions undertaken. This supports the business where our previous supplier was unable to.
- Our screening is now operating well, with a marked improvement on false positive rates. We have found a reduced resource demand has positively impacted on the business more widely and allowed us to focus on other key areas.
“Having known W2 since the early days of its growth, I have been in a position to work directly and indirectly with the W2 team on numerous occasions. When the decision was taken to change our Sanction and PEP screening supplier, W2 was an obvious inclusion in our shortlist of potential suppliers and it was an easy decision to select W2 as our new supplier. Throughout the integration process the team in Newport were incredibly efficient and worked hard with our own IT team to ensure that we were integrated quickly and efficiently. Since going live our screening effectiveness has improved greatly; aided by the easy to use remediation platform. We have always received prompt and professional support; W2 are always happy to help! I cannot recommend Warren and the team at W2 Global Data Solutions too highly.”
Compliance, Risk & AML Director,
Vitesse PSP Ltd
- W2 appoints Peter Murray to head up sales activities - 26th March 2020
- W2 delivers a Webinar update to its clients - 25th March 2020
- New Webinar: Gambling Operators – Staying Afloat in a Virtual World - 24th March 2020