Connect with W2 at 2023’s biggest sports betting and iGaming event, to discuss THE big issue impacting the future of the industry.
We’re delighted to be involved in this annual exhibition. The SBC Summit brings together 15,000+ senior leaders from across the industry to exchange knowledge, dive deep into the insights shaping future success, and build powerful connections.
As usual, the busy conference schedule boasts an unrivalled speaker line up, which excitingly this year features our very own CEO Warren Russell.
Tackling a high stakes issue
Head over to the Payments and Compliance Zone at 11.20am on Wednesday, where Warren will be joined by a leading panel, including our friends from IDnow, to examine the impact of regulation on the customer experience, and how operators can balance the need for compliance with the desire to provide an engaging and enjoyable experience for their users.
This discussion could not be timelier. In April the government published its long-awaited white paper into gambling reform, following a review of the Gambling Act 2005 and its relevance in the digital age.
While the industry’s primary goal remains providing a fun and enjoyable experience for users, striking a balance between compliance and engagement is the key challenge. The insights and strategies shared during this session will be invaluable for operators looking to thrive in this evolving landscape.
In a cost-of-living crisis, and at a time when the industry is also under increased scrutiny from politicians, media, and the public, it’s clear that financial risk checks are going to be a key part in a safer gambling industry. Operators cannot waste time when it comes to implementing data solutions that provide a clear picture of risk in a way that’s not intrusive to the player experience.
Join W2 on stand PC30!
Visit the W2 stand within the Payments & Compliance Zone to meet our team of experts, and check out the most comprehensive financial risk checking solution currently available in the market.
- Onboarding players safely via seamless, real-time data integration.
- Ongoing monitoring – spot changes in player circumstances and markers of harm (MOH) triggers.
- Financial Risk Checks – satisfy player protection initiatives against a vast range of risk triggers.
- W2 x Crucial Compliance – the leading player protection and responsible gambling tools combined with identity verification, AML, and fraud prevention through one single point of access.
- Our recent acquisition by FullCircl, the customer lifecycle intelligence platform, and how we are combining our expertise to deliver next generation compliance and risk management for the rapidly changing gambling and gaming industries.
The SBC Summit is taking place from 19th-21st September at Fira Barcelona Montjuïc. For more information about SBC’s flagship event click here.
Or get in touch to book a meeting with a member of the W2 team.